Skip to content
- A minimum of 72 hours are required to verify information on an application.
- Applications may be denied based upon demeanor, unacceptable behavior or attitude.
- If information on this application cannot be verified, the application may be denied.
- Upon signing a rental agreement, first month’s rent, security deposit, cleaning deposit and proof of renters insurance will be required.
- Prior eviction (s) may result in denial of application.
CREDIT / CRIMINAL / PUBLIC RECORDS CHECK
- A credit check and criminal public records check will be performed.
- Negative reports may result in denial of application.
- Any individual who is currently an illegal substance abuser, or has been convicted of illegal manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance may be denied tenancy.
SUFFICIENT INCOME / RESOURCES
- Gross household income must be three times the rent.
- Income/Resources must be verifiable through pay stubs, employer contact, or current tax records.
- Employment must be verified.
- Each applicant over the age of 18 must submit an individual application with proper references.
- A non-refundable $35.00 application fee will apply to EVERY person over the age of 18 who will be residing in the rental unit regardless of familial status.
- We will accept the first qualified applicant (s).
- We will NOT review incomplete applications.
- Rental history of current and previous landlord references from unbiased/unrelated sources is required.
- Applicants must provide us with the information necessary to contact past landlords.
- We reserve the right to deny an application if, after making good faith effort, we are unable to verify prior rental history.
- Applicants must show identification, which must include a photograph.